Tuesday, July 12, 2011

BrytonPick Review







About BrytonPick

BrytonPick makes cleaning between teeth easy, fast and discreet


Designed, developed and tested by dental professionals


Solution for on-the-go or alternative for those that are unable to floss


Made of flexible stainless steel and plastic holder


Blunt cleaning edges are thin as the finest floss


Re-usable up to 30 days (germ resistant stainless steel)


Cleanse with napkin or water. Store in it's carry pouch


BrytonPick is also great for people with braces








My Review


I received two On-The-Go BrytonPicks and at first I was a little intimidated. I am so used to using traditional floss, which I don't really care for by the way. These were so different but I do really like them. At first I had to get the hang of it because it is very different than traditional floss. The pick itself is easy to grip and it really does get in between those hard to reach places. Not to be too gross, but the first time I used my BrytonPick was after I had eaten corn-on-the-cob. It really did work to remove excess food without making my gums hurt.  

They came in small, wallet sized packages that my husband loves because his has been in his wallet ever since we received them. He carries his with him everywhere he goes and we love the fact that they are reusable. My husband is a floss freak and he used to always have a bag of one time use disposable floss/picks he took with him. Now that he has the BrytonPick his old flossers have been replaced.

For anyone that wants the convenience of flossing on-the-go without all the hassle of traditional floss, I recommend the BrytonPick.   

Buy It


You can buy your very own BrytonPick on their website  
By clicking HERE!! They offer a variety of package sizes. 


BrytonPick is also available at select mass retail locations as well 
as select convenience stores 
















I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

4 comments:

Jill (Momma Totally in Love) July 13, 2011 at 7:13 PM  

Following from the hop, I hope you'll follow back
http://www.mommatotallyinlove.com

Frugal in WV July 14, 2011 at 6:39 AM  

My husband might like these, he flosses more than anyone I know. Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog :)

Ann October 28, 2011 at 7:57 AM  

Thank you very much Renee for Yourwonderful review! We are a bit late, but we still appreciate your support! You can also check out our new for fun web page! http://www.freequicky.com/ If you like us we will like you back 3x! ;)
Thanks, BrytonPick team! :)

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP