Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bwarm Aromatherapy Massage Candle Review

**Warning** Links contained in this post lead to a site that is intended for adults 18+

Fragranced soy massaging candle.

I am really excited to say that I received a really yummy candle from the good folks
at EdenFantasys.
The candle does double duty by functioning as a candle as well as a massage oil. Just warm it up and you are ready to go. Now, I know a lot of you think that Edenfantasys only has adult toys, which by the
way they have an amazing selection of, but they also have some other great products like the candle I received. The other sensual products EdenFantasys sells include oils and lotions  as well as bath and body products.

About the Bwarm

  Base: Palm Wax, Soy Wax, Beeswax, Oil

Ingredients: Coconut Oil/Wax, Soy Oil/Wax, Shea Butter,
Palm Wax, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera
Vitamin E Oil, Fragrance

Burn Time: 10 Hours

Volume: 1.75 fl. oz.

Weight: 7 oz

Price: $21.85

My Review

The Bwarm Aromatherapy Massage Candle comes in 3 different fragrances, Fig Leaf, Amber Amore, and  Patchouli/Rose.
I received the Fig Leaf and I really enjoyed the light fragrance. It wasn't overpowering at all and it smelled really good. As a matter of fact I used it on my hands and got compliments about my "fragrance".  At first I did notice that the candle was a bit small for the price, which I was a little concerned about but after using it I feel it is actually a bargain.
The shape of the candle holder is awesome because it allows for easy pouring when the candle heats up.
It's great for couples massage but it is also really nice to just pamper yourself. Imagine lighting a candle while you are in the tub and than using the candle for a great massage. I did both and I must say it was awesome.
The candle absorbs right into the skin so it didn't leave a mess and when you light it, it's ready pretty quickly.

The Verdict

I have used it quite a bit and I have to say I highly recommend it for anyone that wants to add something new to their relationship or just pamper themselves.

Buy

You can get your very own Bwarm Aromatherapy Massage Candle
by clicking HERE!
$21.85

Get Connected

Follow EdenFantasys on
Facebook and Twitter


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store



**Disclaimer: I received a Bwarm Aromatherapy Massage Candle from EdenFantasys in exchange for an honest review. No other form of compensation was received and all opinions are my own.**

1 comments:

Kelly October 10, 2011 at 5:58 AM  

Hi, found you from DragonflySweetnest blog!
I am now following you via GFC and Networked Blogs.
I adore your blog name and graphics.
Hope you will stop by my blog and follow me back.
http://babyfeetandpuppybreath.blogspot.com/
I also have a Monday Blog Hop that you can link up with if you like! Hope to see you there.

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP