This is the first of many recipes I hope to feature on my blog.
I love easy recipes with as few ingredients as possible but I am up for anything.
Did I mention I am not the greatest cook!
This is a super easy, yummy and fun recipe that I started making last year.
My niece brought a Kool-Aid pie to my house for the holidays and
since than I have made lemon, strawberry, fruit punch, berry punch and lemon-lime.
They are so good and take no time at all.
Give it a try, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
1 Graham Cracker Crust
1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 Packet Kool-Aid (any flavor)
1 Tub Whipped Topping
Electric Hand Mixer
What To Do
1. Allow the whipped topping to soften.
I just leave mine in the refrigerator and take it out about an hour or two before I make the pie.
2. Pour sweetened condensed milk into bowl. Add Kool-Aid (for this recipe I used lemon flavor)
3. Fold softened whipped topping into Kool-Aid mixture and beat with mixer on medium. I beat mine
for about 1 minute until peaks form.
4. Pour finished mixture into pie crust.
5. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.