Sunday, July 17, 2011

Kool-Aid No Bake Pie Recipe

This is the first of many recipes I hope to feature on my blog.
I love easy recipes with as few ingredients as possible but I am up for anything. 
Did I mention I am not the greatest cook!
This is a super easy, yummy and fun recipe that I started making last year. 
My niece brought a Kool-Aid pie to my house for the holidays and 
since than I have made lemon, strawberry, fruit punch, berry punch and lemon-lime.
They are so good and take no time at all.
Give it a try, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.


Ingredients

1 Graham Cracker Crust
1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 Packet Kool-Aid (any flavor)
1 Tub Whipped Topping



Tools


Mixing Bowl
Large Spoon
Electric Hand Mixer

What To Do


1. Allow the whipped topping to soften. 
I just leave mine in the refrigerator and take it out about an hour or two before I make the pie.


2. Pour sweetened condensed milk into bowl. Add Kool-Aid (for this recipe I used lemon flavor)
 and stir.


3. Fold softened whipped topping into Kool-Aid mixture and beat with mixer on medium. I beat mine
for about 1 minute until peaks form.




4. Pour finished mixture into pie crust.


5. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.






6. Enjoy!!!


5 comments:

Fatty Bumpkins July 24, 2011 at 2:12 PM  

I really hope you like it. Lemon-lime is my favorite. It tastes similar to keylime pie. :)

Anonymous,  July 23, 2012 at 3:09 PM  

I am going to make this pie for my kids. Do you think that a tropical punch pie will taste good?

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP