Tuesday, July 12, 2011

SmartShield Kids SPF30 Sunscreen Review



About SmartShield Sunscreens

Better Than Oil Based Sunscreens

SmartShield is serious sunscreen that you can wear all-day, everyday. Our oil free sunscreen won't clog your pores, won't stain your clothes and won't sting your eyes. Our special sunscreen formula is quickly absorbed by your skin for serious, tough protection.

Let Your Skin Breathe

Unlike oil-based sunscreens that clog pores and capture heat, SmartShield sunscreen products are quickly absorbed and bond with the top layers of the skin. This invisible and natural feeling protective shield allows the skin to perspire naturally and stay cooler.

Absorbs Immediately

The Aloe Vera acts as a penetrating agent, which pulls the sunscreen into the skin for hours of effectiveness. Smartshield is immediately absorbed into the skin rather than blocking or clogging the pores. All of our products are hypoallergenic, PABA Free, and DEET Free. They are safe for all skin types and are dermatologist-recommended. Smartshield sunscreen is Aloe based with vitamins A, C and E.



My Review

The wonderful folks at SmartShield sent me their Kids Oil-Free Sunscreen and I have to tell you, it is the best I have tried so far. I say this because with many sunscreens there is either a greasy residue, an overpowering scent, it is full of chemicals or is terrible for people with sensitive skin, or all of the above.

With SmartShield the sunscreen absorbed into our skin instantly. Yes, I tried it too! What I love best about it, besides the amazing protection, is the fact that it has a very light scent that isn't overpowering at all. As a matter of fact after applying it I actually forgot it was on. That's great considering we were out in 102 degree weather. Usually with the other sunscreens I have used hot weather+sunscreen=sticky, uncomfortable, skin.

My kids are 9, 6, 3, and I applied it on them before we went out and they loved it. My daughter said she really loved the smell and they didn't mind getting lathered up! They also didn't mind reapplying and with our sensitive skin (eczema) it didn't itch or make us break out which is a definite plus.


Buy It
You can purchase SmartShield's Kids SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion on their website for $13.50
by clicking here!!


Get Connected
Follow SmartShield on


**Disclaimer: I received a Kids SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion from SmartShield in exchange for an honest review. No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.**

0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP