Thursday, November 24, 2011

Surface Hair Health Art Taffy Whip Review



 
About Surface

Surface products are made with organic, gluten-free, sulfate-free, 100 percent vegan protein and paraben-free ingredients. Infused with Color Vita Complex, Vitamins A, C, and E. Surface proves superior hair care can be achieved through natural ingredients, including Surface multi-use hairsprays, which contain sugars and cornstarches that provide resilient humidity-resistant hold, and are anti-frizz and anti-static.
Surface Products are available exclusively at professional salons throughout the US and Canada.


I was given Surface Hair Health Art's Taffy Whip for review. I had never heard of Surface before receiving this product. I must say I am really happy I had this opportunity.

About Taffy Whip

Taffy Whip texturizes hair and rubberizes spring into curls with natural mushroom, corn and sugar fibers. Taffy Whip is an ideal sculptant for all types of hair whether short or long, curly or straight, wet or dry! This phthalate free product gets it’s sweet scent from a proprietary blend of lavender and vanilla bean. Create perfect ‘beach waves’ on long hair or texturize short hair for a messy look. Taffy Whip boasts a 100% humidity proof formula, guaranteeing impeccable style and hold.
My Review
First of all, the smell alone was intoxicating. It has a very sweet smell, not at all overpowering and a little really does go a long way. I just needed a dime sized amount in my hair and I was good to go.
Taffy Whip is intended to texturize and sculpt and it is great for all hair textures. Fellas
don't feel left out because Taffy Whip is also great for you too.
I would have tested it on hubby but he is bald. LOL!!!
I have used it more than once on my wet and dry hair and it is great because it really tamed my frizz. It really gave my hair a nice curl pattern and it was so soft.
Taffy Whip is a part of Surface's Styling Line along with 8 other products for different needs.
Surface also has products for strenghening, hydrating, and scalp and hair repair. 

  

The Verdict

I would recommend this product to anyone who has dealt with unruly hair and is ready to finally tame the Beast.. LOL!!

(Disclosure: Your hair may not be as beastly as mine but Taffy Whip works great
for Non-Beastly hair as well)


Get Connected
Find Surface Hair Care At A
Salon Near You by Clicking
Find Surface Hair Care on Facebook by Clicking HERE
or on Twitter by Clicking HERE


**Disclosure: This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. I received a product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own and no other form of compensation was received**

2 comments:

jabroon piece March 27, 2012 at 6:12 AM  

Human Hair Extensions
I have used it more than once on my wet and dry tresses and it is excellent because it really trained my frizz. It really provided my tresses a awesome snuggle design and it was so smooth.

Miss Iffa August 4, 2012 at 2:55 PM  

I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your reviews are just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day!

Love from, MISSIFFA

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP