Friday, June 10, 2016

Arabella Brushes Electric Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush Review




  
Having thick and curly hair it's always nice to have different styling options. For years I have used flat irons and straightening combs to achieve straight styles. They can be time consuming and on more than one occasion I have burned myself on the ear, forehead and even my arm. LOL!!

Using the Arabella Brush was a very different experience because the contact points on the brush do not get as hot as traditional stylers. This is a definite plus to me just in case I make contact with myself. It also heats up extremely fast, it heated to 450 degrees Fahrenheit in just under 1 minute. The brush is set to Celsius degrees but just hold the plus and minus buttons simultaneously and it will switch to Fahrenheit.



https://www.amazon.com/Electric-Straightening-Automatic-Beautiful-Straight/dp/B019GAENH0/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8




It's so simple to use, just section dry hair and brush through as you would with a traditional brush. It straightens hair a lot faster than a flat iron and a straightening comb and I will definitely being using it from now on.




You can see the difference in the above picture. I used no hair products to achieve the after look. I only used the Arabella Brush. It only took a few strokes and the hair was straight. It also took care of frizz, which is a big deal for me because of humidity

I absolutely love my Arabella Brush and highly recommend it. I have natural, curly hair and it worked wonderfully so I'm certain and will work on all hair types.

If you think you would be interested in purchasing the Arabella Brush for yourself you're in luck. It is available on Amazon and for the low price of $24.99. It was originally $79.99 so that is a 69%savings!!! I can personally say it is worth every penny.

Click the link to purchase your very own  BUY ME!!!
Follow Arabella Brushes on INSTAGRAM
While you're browsing check out Arabella's 100% Natural Boar Bristle Hair Styling Brush HERE!!!


**I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review**

0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP