Saturday, June 11, 2016

Kuuk Wine Aerator Pourer for Red & White Wine (6 Speed) Review

https://www.amazon.com/Kuuk-Aerator-Pourer-White-Settings/dp/B01CU7UQNG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1465626897&sr=8-1&keywords=kuuk+aerator


    I really love this aerator. I can honestly say I didn't know too much about aerators before I used this one but I am so glad I know about them now. After doing a little research I found out that most red wines and some white wines should be aerated in order to allow them to breathe before being consumed. This process enhances the taste of the wine by evaporating the unpleasant smelling compounds like sulfites, sulfides and ethanol. That means all that's left is the more aromatic, flavorful elements for you to enjoy.




https://www.amazon.com/Kuuk-Aerator-Pourer-White-Settings/dp/B01CU7UQNG?ie=UTF8&keywords=Wine%20Aerator%20Pourer%20Red%20White%20Wine&qid=1464317942&ref_=sr_1_1&s=kitchen&sr=1-1



    The Kuuk aerator comes with 6 different settings to customize your wine tasting experience. I personally prefer mine at a number 6 setting as I feel it gave the wine the most robust flavor without being overpowering. With the Kuuk's Multi-step aeration process your wine passes through 32 tiny holes in the staging area before the flow meter regulates.





    I tested the same exact wine without aeration as well as using each of the six settings. It seemed to open the wine up if that makes any sense. Using this aerator made the wines taste and texture smoother. It was also really simple to use. Just choose a setting and with one hand hold the Kuuk over your glass and with the other pour your wine. SIMPLE!!!

    It has a very sleek and modern style and the material is very durable. It comes with a sturdy stand to place the aerator on when not in use and it also has a soft pouch for storage. It would make a wonderful gift to treat yourself or to gift to that wine lover in your life.


https://www.amazon.com/Kuuk-Aerator-Pourer-White-Settings/dp/B01CU7UQNG/ref=cm_rdp_product




https://www.amazon.com/Kuuk-Aerator-Pourer-White-Settings/dp/B01CU7UQNG/ref=cm_rdp_product




https://www.amazon.com/Kuuk-Aerator-Pourer-White-Settings/dp/B01CU7UQNG/ref=cm_rdp_product



    I will continue to use the Kuuk whenever I drink wine and I can't wait to use it for get-togethers because the Kuuk looks very stylish and sophisticated. I highly recommend the Kuuk for your aerating needs.




Click the link to purchase your very own on Amazon.com BUY ME!!!

While you are browsing, check out the other wonderful products Kuuk sells by clicking HERE

**I received this product in exchange for a 100% honest and unbiased review**


0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP