Friday, June 24, 2016

Moody Zook Raw Activated Charcoal Powder Review

 
 
 
http://www.amztk.com/mzpowder
 
 
 
I'd heard of raw activated charcoal years ago but I wasn't really sure what it was for or if it was just another fad. After using Moody Zook's charcoal powder I wish I had jumped on the bandwagon sooner.
I did a little digging and found out that the majority of powdered charcoals are made of wood or bamboo. Moody Zook's charcoal powder is made from coconuts and it is food grade so you can incorporate it into recipes, drinks and supplements.
 
It really is a multi-purpose product that people should have in their home the way you would have a first-aid kit laying around.
First things first, let me explain why you should have your own bag of Moody Zook's charcoal powder.
 
Raw activated charcoal powder can be used for skin health, burn and wound treatments, internal detoxification and cleaning and strengthening teeth.
I've been using it for about two weeks and I can attest that it does great for skin and teeth. I used it as a detox but I cannot personally say if it has any effect because I don't think I have been taking it long enough. I also didn't have any cuts or burns (fingers crossed) during my time using it so I can't comment on that.
 
What I can say is that  I have used it multiple times on my face and teeth and I definitely notice a difference. My skin is a lot softer using it and I think my complexion looks more even. Also, my teeth look brighter and whiter after brushing with it.
 
 

Currently $17.95 on Amazon

 

Made from premium Indonesian coconuts & heated into
activated charcoal in Guangzhou, China.
 
 

 
I really love how well my skin and teeth look and feel and I would really love to incorporate this into a facial/body soap. If you are interested in buying your own please check out the links below.
 
Click this LINK now for whiter teeth and healthier skin!
While you are browsing check out Moody Zook's other great items HERE
 
 
**I received this product in exchange for a 100% honest and unbiased review**

0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP