Thursday, July 28, 2016

AYL 900 Lumens CREE XM-L2 LED Tactical Flashlight Review




https://www.amazon.com/AYL-Bright-Tactical-Flashlight-Adjustable/dp/B00PAES5EO
I received this flashlight just in the nick of time. I live in Arkansas and unfortunately it is tornado season. We have been very fortunate as far as power outages but in the two weeks that I have had this flashlight, we have lost power three times. (One of the times the power was out for 3 days)
The house was dark and we needed to pack our things to stay somewhere else until our power was restored. Imagine trying to pack yourself and four kids without sufficient lighting. No fun, huh?
 
 
 
Well luckily for us we had this flashlight.
It is tiny but mighty. It provides a very bright light and I like that it has five modes that you can easily change to by tapping lightly down on the power button. (High, Medium, Low Beam, Strobe and an SOS function.)
 
I attached a picture of the flashlight fully extended as well as at its lowest level. It is very easy to adjust. you only need to lightly pull on the top portion of the flashlight.
 

 
 
 
I love that it comes with rechargeable batteries so I don't have to worry about having batteries on hand.
 
 
 A definite plus is the fact that it also uses AAA batteries just in case I have to use them so I do have that option.
 

 The flashlight itself is made of a sturdy, durable aluminum alloy with a soft push button for turning it on and off and switching between modes.
 
 
This is a great tool to have and I recommend it to anyone. Everyone should have a good quality flashlight on hand whether you are at home or away. I personally think this would be great in the glove compartment of a car.
 
I give this flashlight kit by AYL a ★★★★★ rating based on price, construction, ease of use and functionality.
If you would like to purchase this incredible flashlight set on Amazon.com by AYL
Please Click HERE!!!
While you are browsing, check out some of the other great products by AYL
by Clicking HERE!!!
 
 
**I received this product in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review**
 


0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP