Sunday, July 31, 2016

Chef's Secret Non-Stick Aluminum Indoor Stovetop Grill with Stainless Steel Base Review

 
 
 
 
https://www.amazon.com/BNFUSA-KTGRAL-Non-Stick-Stovetop-Stainless/dp/B010W35NT2/ref=sr_1_1?m=A2D4DW0NZBLRX4&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1466110441&sr=1-1&keywords=KTGRAL
 
 
From Chef's Secret
 
Non-Stick Aluminum Indoor Stovetop Grill with Stainless Steel Base.
Water-Filled Outer Ring Catches Fat & Juices During Cooking.
No Smoke or Splattering.
High-Quality Non-Stick Surface Ensures Easy Cleanup.
Dimension - 10 in.
 
My Opinion
 
We are having fun with this little grill. We have made pork, burgers and shrimp on it so far and it works great. The non-stick is good and its super easy to clean. I am in love with it because I don't do the grilling in our house, my husband does. With this I am able to grill and get a nice char on it.
 
 
 
Also, I like that I don't have to be outside and I can stay in the comfort of my kitchen. My teenagers were able to use it with no problem and that says a lot because they do not cook.
 

 

It's easy to assemble because it is only two parts and they are durable. I haven't had any problems with the stainless steel part of the grill flaking off, even after washing it.
 



 
 
I give this a five-star rating based on price, construction, functionality and ease of use. I recommend this to anyone that wants an alternative to outdoor grilling.
 
 
 
 
If you would like to buy your own Chef's Secret Non-Stick Aluminum Indoor Stovetop Grill
Available on Amazon.com Click HERE!!!
 
While you're browsing check out some of the other great products by
Chef Secret by Clicking HERE!!!
 
**I received this product in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review** 

0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP