Thursday, July 21, 2016

Coffee Tamper,Two Sided Stainless Steel Flat Base by X-Chef Review





I am by no stretch of the imagination a barista but I think I was able to make a pretty decent cup of coffee with this tamper. The tamper is made of a good quality material and the ends are attached sturdily to the base.



One side of the tamper is a bit larger than the other so I included pictures to show the difference.




The tamper really compacts the coffee grounds in order to allow the water to get the most flavor out of the coffee. It's important to really lean in and use your body weight to press down on the tamper and twist at the end to remove grinds from the end of the tamper. It is super easy to use and I don't become fatigued using it.



Don't think because this isn't high tech or expensive that it does not work. Sometimes less is more and in the case of this tamper that is the truth.

**Keep in mind that this is not dishwasher safe and must be washed by hand. It easy to clean so this is not really an issue.**

I give this ★★★★★ for style, function, price and ease of use.



If you are interested in buying an X-Chef Coffee Tamper for yourself or someone else please click HERE!!!

While browsing please check out the other great products by X-Chef by clicking


**I received this product in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review**

0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP