Saturday, July 30, 2016

I Max Age Spot Reducer & Preventer by MaxLife USA, Inc Review



https://www.amazon.com/Spot-Reducer-Nanoliposome-Glutathinone-Pigmentation/dp/B00NVP1WYY/ref=cm_rdp_product




I really want to love this product but I just can't. I used this product only once and one week later my skin is still peeling. I used a very small amount and when first applied it didn't burn. It wasn't until I tried to wash it off that my face started burning terribly. Now a week later, each time I wet, wash or moisturize my face it burns for an extended period of time and the burning is intense.
 
 

 

No amount of makeup can cover the peeling and it is in large spots and flakes off. I have been going in public because I can't just stop my life but it does make me uncomfortable.
The only reason why I did not give this a one-star rating is because it has made my skin softer to the touch.
I have read others reviews and some of them are really great so clearly this product is not "one size fits all."
If you want to take a chance on it that is a personal choice but I will not be using this again.
 



 
 
If you are interested in buying this for yourself
Please Click HERE!!!
 
While you are browsing please check out MaxLife USA Inc's other
products by clicking HERE!!!


**I received this product in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review**

0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP