Wednesday, July 6, 2016

New York Biology Eyelash Enhancer for Thicker, Longer, Fuller Lashes and Brows

Currently available on Amazon for $24.50
 

I have used other products from New York Biology and I really loved them. I wasn't so sure how well this would work just because I have never used growth serums before and they claim results in such a short amount of time. I was pleasantly surprised because this serum was exactly as advertised.
 
 
https://www.amazon.com/Eyelash-Growth-Serum-3-5ml-Dermatologist/dp/B01GS9PKJW/ref=sr_1_10_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1466729330&sr=8-10&keywords=new+york+biology
 
 
This is a small bottle but a little really goes a long way. It takes just one swipe across my top lash line and it's thin enough to glide on and disappear and thick enough not to drip into my eyes. I have been using it for two weeks and I already see a difference. My lashes appear longer and thicker and my daughter even asked me if I was wearing false lashes. I can really feel a difference when I run my fingertips across them. 
 
https://www.amazon.com/Eyelash-Growth-Serum-3-5ml-Dermatologist/dp/B01GS9PKJW/ref=sr_1_10_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1466729330&sr=8-10&keywords=new+york+biology
Translucent, odorless
 liquid
I can't personally say if it works on brows because mine are already thick and I didn't test it on my brows but considering how well it worked on my lashes I am more than certain it will work.
 
 I didn't experience any cons and I haven't had any adverse reactions such as burning, itching or irritation.
 
Size Comparison
3.5ml container
 

If you would love to have beautiful, flawless lashes and brows CLICK HERE!!!
While you are browsing, please check out the other amazing products available from New York Biology: CLICK HERE!!!


**I received this product in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review**

0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP