Monday, July 25, 2016

Rejuven Light LED Light Therapy by Lift Care Review





Retails for $149.99
Available on Amazon for Only $89.00
 
I am not a scientist so I make no claims as far as scientific evidence to prove or disprove the effectiveness of LED light therapy. What I can do is tell my own personal story about what I experience when using the Lift Care Rejuven LED Light Therapy Kit.
Amazing Results!!!
I am in my mid-30s and I have suffered from cystic acne for as long as I can remember. The acne has left me with scars and hyperpigmentation. I have been using this kit for two weeks now and I already notice a difference. My skin looks smoother, fuller and it appears the marks I have are fading.
When I first used it I was concerned that it would burn or leave my face looking red after the treatments but it hasn't .
Honestly, you can't even feel it while you are using it. I thought because I didn't feel anything that it wasn't working but I was wrong.  
Even though this is advertised for use on the face when I read that the yellow light stimulates the lymphatic and nervous system to rid the skin of toxins and increase circulation I knew I had to use it under my arm.
In February of this year I had a mastectomy as well as lymph node removal. Since that time I have been suffering from pain, numbness and inflammation under my arm and had no idea how to alleviate it.
The very first time I used the yellow light it was only for three minutes and I immediately felt a difference. I was in shock and thought maybe I was experiencing a placebo effect. The pain was majorly decreased and the swelling was down. I decided to do it again the next day and sure enough it felt even better.
I have been using this under my arm for two weeks now and I will continue to do so. This has been a blessing for me.
 
Check Below for Product Details
⬇⬇⬇
 
 
4 Interchangeable Heads
 
 
Goggles for Eye Protection Included



Color Coded LED Heads
 
 
 
Rejuven Light utilizes 4 DIFFERENT TYPES OF PHOTOTHERAPY for your skin each with it's own benefits powered by 48 individual LEDs.
 
48 individual LEDs
 
 
RED LIGHT Brightens and evens the skin tone. Proliferates collagen protein and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Tightens, firms and repairs damaged skin. An excellent repairing and anti-aging treatment.

Red

 
YELLOW LIGHT Relieves irritation and aims to enhance the immunity within the skin. It also stimulates the lymphatic and nervous system, to rid the skin of toxins and increase circulation. This treatment is best for swollen and sensitive skin.

Yellow


BLUE LIGHT Kills bacterium from within the skin whilst diminishing inflammation and breakouts.

Blue



GREEN LIGHT Calms and balances the skin tone, this can help breakdown and prevent uneven melanin (pigment) production. An excellent treatment that leaves the skin even and bright, whist calming the skin and stimulating the lymphatic drainage system.

Green


Select desired LED head then glide over the face making contact. Hold device still on each section for 2-3 minutes. Focus on 4 Quadrants of the face.
❤Use daily for 10-15 minutes total❤
 
 
video
 
 
I rate the Lift Care Rejuven Light LED Therapy Kit
★★★★★
I give this a five-star rating based off of my personal experience. I am thrilled that I have found something that addresses all of my personal needs in one device. My rating is also for the price, functionality, style and construction of the device and the storage box.
 
If you would like to purchase this great kit click HERE!!!
 
While you are browsing please check out the other great products
Lift Care has to offer by clicking HERE!!!
 
**I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review**


0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP