Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Rejuven Skin 5-in-1 Ultra Skin Rejuvenator Review

 
 
 
https://www.amazon.com/Rejuvenator-Galvanic-Ultrasound-Photorejuvenation-Micro-vibration/dp/B01G62ZUB4?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0
 
 
 
 
 
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
 

 
 
The Rejuven Skin 5-in-1 Ultra Skin Rejuvenator is the first all-in-one Ultrasonic, Galvanic + with Photon Rejuvenation and Micro-vibration device. It increasing dermal activity resulting in visible skin firming, tightening and rejuvenation.
The Rejuven Skin 5-in-1 Ultra Skin Rejuvenator is also great for spots, blackheads, acne and breakouts, wrinkles, scars and swelling around the eyes.
 
Rejuven Skin is a revolutionary 5-in-1 skincare system that combines proven technologies to deliver treatment that stimulates dermal activity, tightening collagen fibers while increasing production. The skin becomes tighter, more supple, with a significant reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. Effectively reverses the signs of aging and works for all skin types.
 

Ultrasound is a high level sound wave technology that penetrates deeper than the dermal layer. Increasing the temperature of the surrounding, expanding oxygenation to the cells, stimulating collagen protein and aiding in the removal of toxins. Benefits the skin by diminishing fine lines and wrinkles, clarifies acne and blemishes.
 
Galvanic IONS deeply cleanses the skin of impurities that restore shine and glow. Positive IONS work to attract the encapsulated impurities from the skin leaving the face thoroughly cleaned and promotes cellular health to save off free-radical damage and premature ageing.
LED lights of different wavelengths to penetrate the epidermis layer of the skin to deliver nutrition and increase cell healing.
Red Light: Increases blood circulation to diminish wrinkles, tighten skin and encourages production of new skin cells.
 
Blue Light:Diminish inflammation, kills bacterium from within the skin whilst diminishing inflammation and preventing acne and breakouts.
 
Green Light: Calms and balances the skin tone, this can help breakdown and prevent uneven melanin (pigment) production. An excellent treatment that leaves the skin even and bright, whist calming the skin and stimulating the lymphatic drainage system.
 
Micro-Vibration Utilizing vibrations at 12,000 rpm to deeply massage each layer of skin to increase circulation and stimulating your facial muscles to increase collagen and elastin production.
 


 
My Thoughts
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
 
I absolutely love this system. I have never personally had a professional facial but in my opinion that doesn't matter because after using this my face feels fresh and clean. My skin feels taut and tighter (not an uncomfortable tight but more of a lifted feeling)
I am new to light therapy but I am already really loving the benefits.
I am only 34 years old but I had been noticing recently while putting on eyeshadow that my eyelids were drooping a little more than usual. I decided to use this on the my eyelids in an upward motion and I am already noticing the difference.
I love the size and shape of the unit. Its curves rest comfortably in my hand while I am using it.
 

 
 
It is really simple to make personal settings and the manual that comes with the device is very easy to read. It comes with a charger which is nice because it doesn't always have to be corded during use.
Also it comes with a nice dock to rest it on while not in use.
 

 
I can's say enough just how much I love this. I think it is really cost effective because it is so much cheaper than going to the spa and it is so accessible.
I give the Rejuven Skin 5-in-1 Ultra Skin Rejuvenator ★★★★★
because of the price, style, construction and functionality.
If you are interested in buying this for yourself or someone you love
please click HERE!!!
While you are browsing, check out all of the other great products by Rejuven Skin by clicking HERE!!!
**I received this product in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review**


0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP