Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Set of 6 Professional 18/8 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons by L&N Kitchen Review

 
 
 
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DT7YJU2/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
 
These are made of really good quality stainless steel. They are very sturdy but they fit comfortably in my hand. You can see from the pictures I provided that they level out well and whatever I put in them pours out really well.

Engraved U.S & Metric Sizes | Teaspoons & Tablespoons









 
 


I love the engraved measurements on the spoons because that ensures the measurements won't fade. I have used them and washed them many times in the two weeks that I have used them and the quality and finish have maintained. They have not spotted or rusted at all.
 
 



The hinged ring that attaches all of the spoons is a nice touch and it is great to keep them together when I store them.
 

 
 
 
 
They are small and narrow enough to store easily but they are extremely durable and not flimsy so they hold their shape.
 
 
 
I give this set ★★★★★ for its price, quality, construction and style.
I would recommend this to anyone that wants to have a good quality, inexpensive spoon set added to their kitchen ware collection.
If you would like to purchase your own set of L&N Kitchen Spoons
Please click HERE!!!
While you are browsing check out what else L&N Kitchen has to offer
by clicking HERE!!!
 
 
**I received this product in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review**




0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP