Saturday, July 9, 2016

Wisepalace Silicone Coasters (6) + Ice Ball Maker Mold Review

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
http://amzn.to/25YnTwl
Currently $13.95 on Amazon.com
 
 
 
I really love this set. The coasters I was using before I got these were 4 times the price and they did not work as well. The condensation from my cup would pool on the coaster and spill over onto my table. Also, when I would lift my cup the coaster would stick. I haven't had that problem with these coasters. They are made of a really good quality silicone that is flexible but sturdy.
 
 

 
 
As you can see with the below picture there is plenty of room on these coasters. The mug I used is very large but the coaster was able to accommodate.
 
 
 
 
 
The ice mold set is really fun and different from your typical ice cubes. They really jazz up drinks if you add fruit, herbs, etc. to them.
 
 

 
 
Overall, I give this set 5 Stars. It's really durable, easy to use and easy to clean. The quality is good enough that I believe I will get a lot of use out of it without too much wear and tear.
It would make a great gift for yourself or for someone you love :)
 
 
 
 
You can purchase your own set by clicking HERE!!!
 
 
**I received this product in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review**

0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP