Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Workout Resistance Bands By Live Infinitely Review




 
 
 
 
This set has more in it than any other resistance set I have ever purchased. I honestly haven't come across a set this inexpensive that provides so much and with such great quality.
 ❤
To begin, I really love the zippered storage bag that comes with this.  It is a nice quality material and it is roomy enough that I don't struggle putting all of the parts back into it. It also has a handy loop on it for toting.
 

 
 

Also, I absolutely love that the resistance bands are not only color coded but they are labeled so I can easily grab which one I want to use without having to guess or look at a chart.
 
 

The handles are super comfortable and I appreciate the forged D ring connections at the ends of the bands allowing me to easily interchange bands when I need to.
 
Forged D Ring Connector
 
 
2 comfortable foam handles, 1 ankle strap, 1 oversized door anchor
 
 
The bands are different than the ones I am used to as these are tubular and not flat but I like that because they are strong and durable and they are not uncomfortable when they rub against my skin.
 
(5Lbs-40Lbs) for a total resistance of 105 Lbs
 
 

I give this product ★★★★★ because of price, quality, functionality and ease of use.
I would recommend this to anyone interested in adding resistance to your routine regardless of experience and skill level.

 
 
 
If you would like to purchase your own resistance band set from Live Infinitely click HERE!!!
 ❤
While you're browsing check out the other great products by Live Infinitely by clicking
 
 
**I received this product in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review**
 
 
 
 
https://www.amazon.com/Live-Infinitely/b/ref=bl_dp_s_web_11020843011?ie=UTF8&node=11020843011&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=Live+Infinitely
 
 
 


0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP