Wednesday, July 20, 2016

X-Chef Stainless Steel Milk Cup Milk Frothing Pitcher 10-ounce Review








I really love this little milk pitcher. I have been using it for hot milk as well as hot water. I really like how the measurements (ounces and milliliters) are etched into the inside of the pitcher so I don't have to worry about them fading.




I also really like the handle because it is very sturdy and I haven't burned my hand while touching the handle with hot water or hot milk in the pitcher so that is a definite plus.


More than anything I use this to measure hot water for a tea recipe I use. I like that because the measurements are so easy to read and because I don't like putting hot liquids into plastic containers.
It's really easy to use and clean and I have used this every single day, often more than once a day, in the two weeks since I received it and it is holding up well.





I give this pitcher ★★★★★ because it is great quality, inexpensive and I like the look and feel of it in my hand.


If you would like to buy your own X-Chef Stainless Steel Milk Cup Please Click HERE!!!
While you are browsing, check out some of X-Chef's other amazing products by clicking HERE!!!

**I received this product in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review**

0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP