Friday, July 29, 2016

XL Micro Herb Grinder by Micro Herb Review

 
 
 
 
Available on Amazon for $23.99


From Herb Grinder
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
 
Worldwide Leading Quality Standard ISO 9001, Including:
Aerospace Aluminum To ensure long term reliable dent-free use.
CNC Thread Micro Precision For easy, silent squeak-free operation.
Power Magnet Pivot To ensure firm closure.
59 Sharp Diamond Shaped Teeth For long-term fresh fluffy aromatic grind.
Washable Stainless Micro Pollen Screen - Enjoy pure and rust-free grind.
Scraper - Collect the powder with no waste of finger touch.
Automobile Grade Exterior Print - Maximum protection from abrasion-chips & scratches.
 
My Opinion
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
 
I have never used an herb grinder before so I can only review this based on my experience with this one.
 
 
 
That being said, this herb grinder is absolutely beautiful and I love that it has function and style. For the sake of this review I ground fresh rosemary and it worked really well. I'm certain that if the herbs were dry it would have worked even better. I love it because it made the rosemary a good size for what I was trying to do.
 
 

I really like how it breaks apart making it easier to clean and it comes with a small plastic scraper for keeping it clean as well.
 
 

It is made from a thick, good quality aluminum and the parts attach and reattach really easily. The holding capacity for herbs is a good size so I don't have to worry about constantly dumping it out while I'm grinding.
 
 
Comes with a Bonus Smell Proof Bag
 

I give this a five-star review based on price, quality, functionality and ease of use.
 

 
**I received this product in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review**
 
 


0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP