Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Bento Lunch Box Containers Food Portion Control by Orgalif Review

 
 
 


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EYSMNDU
 
 
From Orgalif
 
MEAL PREP + PORTION CONTROL This set of 7 with three compartments is perfect for weight loss & muscle building , best choice for kids , women and adults.
LUNCH CONTAINERS BPA-FREE Eco Friendly Bento Box durable recommended for homemade food storage.
HEALTHY MEALS EVERYWHERE YOU GO Easy for take outs to the gym , office and schools , lightweight but hard enough.
REUSABLE LUNCHBOX Portable and Convenient made with high quality plastic , compartment capacities: Large section 2.5 cups , Medium 3/4 cup and Small 1/2 cup.
MICROWAVE AND DISHWASHER SAFE High and low temperatures resistance - fit most bags. 2 Years guarantee 100% Money back - No questions asked.

 
My Opinion
 
I wasn't sure what to expect from these bento boxes considering how inexpensive they are but they are the best food storage containers I have ever used. They are made of a super thick plastic. The bento boxes themselves are very sturdy and the lids are equally as sturdy and they snap on easily and very snuggly.
 



 
 
They are deep and enough that they hold a lot of different foods and they have been really easy to clean.
 

 

I love how they are not one big container but they are compartmentalized so I can separate things if I want to.
 

 

They are advertised as meal prep containers but we have been using them for everything. I have been using them to pack meals for my children and for my husband to take to work and I also put our leftovers in them too. I will most likely be using these for my children's lunches throughout the school year because I haven't had any issues as far as them leaking, cracking or breaking and I know children can be rough on things and I have found that these can handle it.
 
 

I give this product a five-star rating based on price, construction, multi-purpose functionality and ease of use.
 
If you would like to buy these Bento Lunch Box Containers Food Portion Control
by Orgalif
Please Click HERE!!!
 
While you are browsing check out this other great product from Orgalif
by Clicking HERE!!!
 
 


**I received this product in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review**

0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP