Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Grillinator Pulled Pork Shredder Claws Review

 
 
 
 
 
From Grillinator
 
BPA free, heat resistant, durable, sanitary and extremely easy to clean Bar-B-Q gadgets so you can spend more time dirtying the BBQ pit and less time cleaning your tools
 
Sharp tips, no seams, no crevices and a solid handle will have you shredding, pulling, and lifting your brisket, chicken, turkey or any other Bar-B-Cue meat faster than ever for more time eating and less time working.
 
 
 
 
My Opinion
 
These claws come in really handy. We call my husband the "Grill Master" because he will grill in the
heat of the summer and also when there is a blizzard (Utah winters can be fierce...Ha!)
I wish that I had known about these sooner.
 
 
 
They are amazing for making pulled pork sandwiches. Before we used forks but it just did not get the desired effect.
Being able to get a grip on these is one major difference from the "fork method". They fit comfortably in my hands and even if my hands are wet I don't lose my grip.
 
 
They are the perfect size because they are large enough and durable enough to get the job done but compact enough to easily store away when not in use.
 
 
I am a big fan of these shredder claws by Grillinator and I think you will be too...and for the price
they are a steal!!
 
Currently available on Amazon for ONLY $11.99
Click HERE to buy!!!
 
While you are browsing, check out some of the other amazing products
from Grillinator by Clicking HERE!!!
 
**I received this product in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review**

0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP