Saturday, August 6, 2016

ISA Professional Victorya Flat Iron Hair Straightener Review







https://www.isa-professional.com/products/victorya
         Currently Available for Only $118.00
                       Regularly $299.00
 
 
From ISA Professional
 
Product Description SMART Automatic Temperature adjustment changes based on your hair's thickness, texture, and styling needs. Straighten without having to fiddle with temperature controls. Give your hair the quality it deserves. Your loved ones will notice!

* 100% Solid Tourmaline ceramic plates
* SMART Automatic Temperature adjustment

 



* Universal Voltage
* Fast and safe straightening, curls, waves
* 360 degree no tangle cord

 

* Full 2 year warranty
 

 
 
My Opinion
 
I absolutely love this flat iron. I, like most, have gone through a lot of flat irons trying to find the right fit. Different types, different prices and different qualities. Finally...This is it!!! It straightens my hair with salon quality and the price is great.
This iron gets hot really quickly so I don't have to wait forever to start styling my hair. Even though it gets hot super fast I love how it has SMART technology so I don't have to worry about it getting too hot.
I was easily able to curl my hair with this and it did just as well if not better than a curling iron.
The controls are super easy because all you have to do is turn it on and off. There is no need to adjust the temperature.
It's really good at eliminating frizz and it made my texture nice and smooth.
It comes in a nice, thick cardboard box that I am sure can be used for storage when it is not in use. 
I am super happy with my results and with the quality of this hair straightener.
 
 
 
 
I give this ★★★★★ based on price, style, construction,
ease of use, functionality and packaging.
I recommend this to anyone that has been searching for
a great flat iron for a great price.
 
If you would like to purchase your own ISA Professional Victorya Flat Iron Hair Straightener
Please Visit their website by
Clicking HERE!!!
or on Amazon.com by
Clicking HERE!!!
 
While you are browsing their website, check out all of the wonderful 
items they have to offer by clicking HERE!!!
or on Amazon.com by
Clicking HERE!!!
 
**I received this product in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review**
 


0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP