Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Premium Red Wine Decanter by Bella Vino Review

 



https://www.amazon.com/Best-Wine-Decanter-Bella-Vino/dp/B00TZKUP92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470233627&sr=8-1&keywords=decanter&tag=premier
Currently Available on Amazon
for $35.95
This is a beautiful piece. I call it a piece because it looks like a piece of art. I love the style of this decanter, from the sleek design to the curves of the glass. It is a thick glass but it is light weight and small enough to easily store when not in use.




This is a good sized decanter. It really doesn't need to be much bigger than it is in order to function well for its intended purpose. It is a solid piece and it's very stable so I haven't had any issues with it when I put it down on my table. It doesn't tip over and it is not top heavy.



I give this product a five-star review based on price, style and construction. I recommend this to anyone that wants a stylish wine decanter for a good price. I think it will really dress up your table, especially if you have a get-together or a dinner party.


 
 
 
 If you would like to purchase this beautiful decanter from Bella Vino
Please Click HERE!!!

While you are browsing check out the other amazing products
Bella Vino has to offer by clicking HERE!!!

 
 
**I received this product in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review**



0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP