Thursday, August 25, 2016

Stainless Steel Tea Infuser Strainer by Biz Zone Review

 
https://www.amazon.com/Infuser-Strainer-Premium-Stainless-Favorite/dp/B01DV56WNE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470144998&sr=8-1&keywords=tea+infuser
Currently Available on
Amazon.com for $13.97
 
 
This infuser far exceeded my expectations. It is large enough to accommodate all of my different sized mugs and it is super sturdy. I have used it for powdered and loose leaf tea and I really like how easy it is to clean.
 

 

The handles and top are made of a softer material but I like that because those are the parts I touch the most when using it and they feel comfortable in my hand. The lid rests gently on to the infuser so there is no need to snap it or twist it closed.
 

 

The stainless steel part of the infuser has tiny perforations all around and on the underside of the infuser. They are tiny enough that with my loose leaf teas I don't have any leaves or herbs getting into my cup.
 

 

I am very pleased with this product and I give it a five-star rating based on price, construction, functionality and ease of use. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a good quality, inexpensive infuser.
 
If you would like to buy your own on Amazon.com
Please Click HERE!!!
 
 

**I received this product in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review**
 


0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP