Thursday, August 11, 2016

WaxonWare Jumbo Wok / Stir-Fry Pan With Stonetec Review



 
https://www.waxonware.com/collections



From WaxonWare
 
STONETEC; A 100% PFOA,LEAD, CADMIUM FREE & FDA Approved Natural Stone/Granite 5 Layer Ultra Non-Stick Ceramic Coating
 
TOP GRADE ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION BOTTOM For Even Heat Distribution & Anti-Warp Protection , It Can Be Used On All Cooking Surfaces Including Induction
 
LIGHTWEIGHT & EXTREMELY DURABLE With A Riveted Heat Resistant / Stay Cool Silicone Layered Bakelite Handle & A Table Mat That Enables You To Place The Pan Directly From Over A Stovetop & Onto Your Table Thus Protecting The Pan & Your Table Surface From Heat & Scratches + Can Be Used For Protecting The Pan During Storing Or Stacking.
 
MADE OF HIGH QUALITY PRESSED ALUMINUM 3003 Alloy Used For Professional Grade Woks & Designed With A Gorgeous Modern Design That Looks & Feels Elegant In Your Kitchen Making It A One Of A Kind Piece Of Cookware That Can't Be Found Anywhere Else
 
3 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY (30 Days Money Back Guarantee With No Questions Asked) + DISHWASHER SAFE & Although It's Dishwasher Safe, WaxonWare Recommends Washing The Wok By Hand For A Long Lasting Non-Stick Coating Effect Especially After You Try & See How Easy It Is To Clean This Wok By Hand


My Opinion

This is a generously sized pan/wok. I am able to cook so many different things in it, including over easy eggs. I know it seems like such a large pan to cook over easy eggs in but I like to use it because the eggs slide right out and they don't stick at all.
 


 

It doesn't require much oil if any at all and that is why I love this. If you look at the picture I attached to this review, you can see where I tilted the pan and the food inside slid to the side and none of it is stuck to the pan.
 

 

I have been using this for everything from meats, vegetables and even sauces and each time I am not disappointed.

I give this product a ★★★★★ review based on price, quality, construction, functionality and ease of use. I recommend this to anyone that is looking for a non-stick pan/wok that works well, is easy to clean and is inexpensive.
 
If you would love to have your own Jumbo Wok/Stir Fry Pan from WaxonWare
Please go to their site by Clicking HERE!!!
or on Amazon.com
by Clicking HERE!!!
 
While you are there check out the other amazing products by WaxonWare
by Clicking HERE!!!!
 
**I received this product in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review**

0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP