Thursday, September 1, 2016

Best Red Wine Glass Pair by Bella Vino Review

 
http://www.amztk.com/redwineglass
Currently Available on
Amazon.com for 2 Glasses
for Only $24.95
 
From Bella Vino
 
Best Red Wine Glass Pair by Bella Vino
Beautifully Designed Short Stem Wine Glasses
Made from 100% Lead Free Premium Crystal Glass 
Perfect for any Red Wines
      Port - Chardonnay - Pinot Grigio - Noir   
 
My Opinion 
 
I really love these glasses.  I already have a decanter from Bella Vino so I knew I should expect great quality. They came packaged very securely in a nicely designed cardboard box and double foam. They arrived in perfect condition with no blemishes.
 

These glasses have long stems that add to their elegance and they are light weight and delicate. They are dish-washer safe but I noticed other reviewers stating they only hand wash them because of how delicate they are and I also agree and decided not to take any chances.
 

These glasses have enough capacity that they really allow my wine to breathe/aerate. They look very elegant with my red wine in them.
 
 

 

I give this product a five-star rating based on price, quality, style and packaging. I recommend these to anyone looking for a beautiful, well made pair of wine glasses for an inexpensive cost. These would make a wonderful gift for yourself or someone else.
 
If you would love to buy this beautiful set of wine glasses on Amazon.com
Please Click HERE!!!
 
While you are browsing please check out the other amazing products available by Bella Vino
by Clicking HERE!!!
 
**I received this product in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review**



0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP