Saturday, September 3, 2016

Cocktail Shaker Premium Set by SHIKSHOOK Review





https://www.amazon.com/Cocktail-Shaker--Premium-Bartender-Luxury/dp/B01C0RCOHM/ref=sr_1_1?m=A1S45XSHLRAW9O&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1461869648&sr=1-1&keywords=cocktail+shaker
Currently Available on Amazon.com
for Only $17.89


From ShikShook
 
  • BEST OFFER - Cobbler Shaker 25 oz. in Luxurious velvet bag, Double Jigger 1&1/2 oz., 2 Pourers & Ebook.
  •    HIGHEST QUALITY - All pieces are made of stainless steel 304 grade 18/8 , NO RUST & NO LEAKS.
  •    FDA APPROVED MATERIALS & DISHWASHER SAFE - Each product undergoes extensive testing in the USA.
  •    BONUS EBOOK: 100 COCKTAIL RECIPES - Choose the best drink for you & learn the best way to drink it.
  •    LIFETIME GUARANTEE & 100% SATISFACTION - This is a Risk Free purchase.

 
 
My Opinion

I have always wanted a cocktail shaker and ShikShook did not disappoint. This arrived in perfect condition with no defects. All of the pieces are solid, durable and well made. The shaker comes with a nice sized, sturdy storage pouch that is able to accommodate the shaker plus a little extra room. The jigger and pourers fit easily into the shaker when not in use and it is compact enough to store away easily.
 

 

The top fits securely on to the shaker and I have had no issues with leaking when I use it. The pourers work well and provide an even fluid pour.
 
 

I am extremely pleased with this kit and I give it a five-star rating based on price, quality, construction, ease of use and packaging/storage. I recommend this to anyone that likes making cocktails because it will make it so much easier and if you don't make cocktails than this is the perfect kit to start with.
 
 
If you are interested in buying your own Cocktail Shaker Premium Kit by SHIKSHOOK
Please Click HERE!!!
 
**I received this product in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review**

0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP