Thursday, September 8, 2016

Naturalico Shiatsu Massager (Heated) Review




https://www.amazon.com/Naturalico-Shiatsu-Massager-Heated-Relaxation/dp/B01DX04GJ4
Currently Available on
Amazon.com for $59.95
 
From Naturalico
 
Four Massage Nodes
Sooth, Comfortable Heat (On/Off)
Lightweight, Handheld Design
Multi-Directional Massage Functionality
Great for Work, Home or On the Go
Auto Shutoff Safety
Power: AC Adapter and Car Adapter (INCLUDED)
 
 
My Opinion

I am really very happy with this massager. It honestly feels like knuckles massaging my back and I really like that. There is quite a bit of pressure but it isn't painful and it helps to loosen me up. I do wish the heat was a little hotter but that is more of a personal preference issue and does not take away from the quality or the function of the massager.

You can check out my video for more details about the massager.
 
 

I give this massager a five-star rating based on price, quality, construction and ease of use. I would recommend this to anyone in search of an inexpensive massager that really delivers.
 
 If you are interested in buying this Heated Shiatsu Massager by Naturalico
Please Click HERE!!!

While you are browsing check out some of the other great products by Naturalico
by Clicking HERE!!!
 
 
**I received this product in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review**



0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP