Sunday, September 4, 2016

Super Vitamin C Serum by Lift Care Review

 
https://www.amazon.com/Super-Vitamin-Serum-Ascorbic-Acid/dp/B01GUCJBAQ?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0
 
 
From Lift Care
 
Our Vitamin C serum is the purest form containing L-Ascorbic Acid that has been stabilized through Triple C technology, Unlike our competitors who use mild & ineffective derivatives, we use highly effective & precisely synthesized form of vitamin C - that is L Ascorbic Acid (LAA)! It's bioactive & offers you full benefits of vitamin C without a compromise!
 
My Opinion
 
I have been a fan of vitamin c serum for quite some time because I love the way it makes my skin look and feel. Not all vitamin c serums are created equally and I think I hit the jackpot with this one. The vitamin c serum arrived carefully packed and in perfect condition.
 

The bottle had a regular lid on it but there was also a dropper included.
 
 
A little really goes a long way and I am able to get full coverage on my face with just a small drop in the palm of my hand. Considering the small amount needed this bottle should last for quite some time.
 
Absorbs into my skin
without leaving a greasy residue

I always have to be careful when using facial products because I have very sensitive skin but I have had 0 issues with this serum as far as irritation, itching, burning, etc. It makes my skin feel taut but it is not tight or uncomfortable. I also think it is helping to fade my acne scars.
Overall, I am really happy with this serum and I will continue to use it in my daily skin regimen.
 
 

I give this product a five-star rating based on price, quality, benefits and packaging. I would recommend this to anyone that wants smoother, clearer skin regardless of your age. I am 34 and I don't really have fine lines or wrinkles yet but I am starting early so my skin has a head start.
 
If you would like to buy your own Super Vitamin C Serum by Lift Care
please Click HERE!!!
 
While you are browsing check out the other amazing products from Lift Care
by Clicking HERE!!!
 
**I received this product in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review**

0 comments:

How I Pick My Lovely Winners

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP